Monday, February 25, 2008

The WHO the WHERE and more...

They call me Dr. Zhivago!

Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat my self.

I have told you my name. That is the "WHO". The "WHERE" could most readily be described as cubicle office somewhere in USA. But there is a vast difference between being stuck in a tine little office and being in a real prison office. The "WHAT" is easy. Last week I planned and set in motion events to execute. The perfect runaway escape. That is also the WHEN. As for the "WHY", beyond the spiritual motivation, it is exceedingly simple: Because I could which, leaves us only with the "HOW". And therein, as the Bard would tell us lay the free will.

We all are the sum. of the choices we make and sometime we choose the easy path and make things we later regret. And when we make a wrong choice and do the wrong thing we are stuck with it forever.

You can obviously ask me who did the wrong thing I'm here to right? Hehehe...., pretty clever. I am not here to set anything right. I am here because I enjoy it.

Through the time people had called me "crazy" and "unusual" besides the good words. "Unpredictable" is the most lovely humanly compliment you can always serve me from time to time. If that...

Good day everyone!

No comments:

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN