Friday, February 22, 2008

What if nothing exists and we are all in somebody's dream?

What if nothing exists and we are all in somebody's dream? Or what's worse, what if only that fat ass girl with an ugly face in the third row exists?

Wouldn’t that be a disaster? Let’s not get to cocky. I’m just saying my friends because I am allowed to. The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary so, not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Relax and breathe. You are living too even though the fat ass girl now is stuck in your small mind and messing it.

Sometime I do not feel gratified to believe that the same God who has gifted us with sense, motivation, and intellect has intended us to decline their use but lets not open that would. Most of the time WE DO and this is true even though we always tend to decline it.

I always loved talking or writing about dreams and the way they affect us. I mean what in the Gods names are these dreams for..? We think and we think over and over this and never get to a spot where everything is clear enough. I can say that our thoughts are in fact dreams. The reason we don’t believe that is that we haven’t tried them yet.

Our dreams drench us in senses, and senses steps us again in dreams. Is this a joke or a real statement? How many times we woke up in the morning and said to our self: -Wow that was weird.., I though about making out with her last night and boom it happened in my dream so quick. (What an example .Anyway...LoL)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe and to believe in one's dreams is to spend all of one's life asleep. Hehehe.. Not really folks, just focus and you will get my point. We all know that nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion. Think about all this as once was just a dream. It sounds funny doesn’t it? Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else but try to wear my burden and you will experience the influence of my dream.

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. Oversleeping will never make one's dreams come true. Don’t get me wrong I love sleeping but I hate when you snore while reading this.

My friends: - Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil. Don’t you love this?!

I once heard that the first ingredient of success -- the earliest spark in the dreaming youth -- if this; dream a great dream.

Huh.., I see the fat ass ugly girl is getting closer. I’m getting out of here.

No comments:

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN