Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I pray to my Angel!

In my deepest thoughts, there, where the light barely penetrates, I always find a way to pray to my angel.

***

My Angel!
Put your wings around me now.
So that we can rise again

Oh, my Angel!
We can find a way somehow.
Escaping from this world we're in,
To a place where we began.

And I know we'll find,
A better place in piece and mind.
Just tell me that's all you want
From you and me.
Angel, won't you set me free?

Angel!
Remember how we chased the sun,
Than reaching for the starts at night
As our life just began?

When I close my eyes.
I hear you velvet wings and cry.
I'm waiting here with open arms
Oh, cant you see?
Angel shine your light on me.

Angel!
I need once more your wings.
I'll pray.
Hold me inside your wings and stare,
Angel take me far away.

AMEN!

No comments:

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN