Friday, February 22, 2008

Barking thoughts about women

I chased a girl for two years only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: I was right. We were both crazy about girls. I moved on....

I thought maybe I could get married so I was so close when suddenly heard a voice in my head: - "Why would you wanna make one woman so miserable when you can make so many women very happy?" I moved on....

As I was walking down the street I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?' I laughed.. I walked away. I think everyone knows that a woman knows she's wearing the right dress, when her man wants to take it off.

Once again to this marriage shit... Instead of getting married again, I'm just going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house. Maybe I am wrong but I am a man and that is what we do. I surely know that a woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty but what else is new now days. Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.

A girl phoned me the other day and said ... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home. Gee I love science fictions

Women have a passion for mathematics. They divide their age in half, double the price of their clothes, and always add at least five years to the age of their best friend. So after realizing this I found out that I always dated 25 years old girls. Hm., isnt that a coincidence?

Well I have to move on again. There is a dog barking on the street and I dont know why it reminds me of this saying: - "Guys are like dogs. They keep coming back. Ladies are like cats. Yell at a cat one time....they're gone."

Oops, there is a cat walking besides the dog. What a life..?


No comments:

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN