Thursday, February 21, 2008

On the devil’s side.....

I am sure inside all of us there is god and there is bad. I am dumping my bad out. Stay tight; this ride has no coming back. You are with me now.


Do you know how this all thing works? You've got enemies you never heard of. …and now? Now you're down? I'd prepare for a class-A, BIG season pig-fuck. You're going to have to ask yourself who you really trust. Who do you trust, if you really do trust anyone?


I'll tell you, my friend, because I know you're into divinity. When you've seen -- when you've represented -- when you've dealt with as many people as I have over the years, finally you say to yourself, 'God must have been awfully bored.'


Choice. The opportunity to mess up. Talk about entertainment value. You're right about one thing... I have been watching. Couldn't help myself. Watching, waiting, holding my breath. But I'm no puppeteer, my friend.


... I don't make things happen. Doesn't work like that. Free will -- it's like butterfly wings -- one touch and it never gets off the ground. I only set the stage. You pull your own strings.

Yes, I might be a sinner. I fucked your girlfriend. On a scale of One to Ten, Ten being the most depraved acts of sexual theater, One being an average Friday night run-through at the Dr. Zhivago household, I'd say...Six. (Hahaha….)


Wow, you are getting mad at me. You are pulling the trigger at me. Whoa... Got me! Damn! (heheh…………) That's my friend. Step on up! Stay angry! Keep hold to that great fury! Hang on tight, because it's the final fig leaf.


You have the right to ask me. Who am I..? Well I have so many names but that is not important right now.


You loved you Girlfriend though? Hey, it's not that you didn't care for her, it's just you were a little bit more involved with someone else. Yourself!


Excuse me..? What the hell do I know about love?


Bio-chemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate. Don't be such a fucking chump. There's only one real sickness in all of creation and that is self-delusion.

I told you to take care of your girlfriend once -- that the world would understand. And you made a choice. You wanted to fuck more and more…


You know what scares me, my friend? After every girl you fuck, you get better at it and I hate you for it... Remember? You cheated yesterday too. It was a blast I am sure but what next...? I see you have another girl for tonight too. Are you sure..?


Exactly! Vanity is definitely my favorite sin. ( I am sure you have heard this before) Self love. It's so basic. What a drug. Cheap, all-natural, and right at your fingertips. Pride. That's where you're strongest. And believe me, I understand. Work for someone else? -- Hey, I couldn't hack it. 'Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.' And what do I want from you? What do I want? I want you to be yourself!


God's your prankster, my friend. Think of it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift and then, I swear to you -- for his own amusement -- his own private, cosmic gag reel -- he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time.


Look but don't touch.

Touch but don't taste.

Taste but don't swallow.


And while you're jumping from one foot to the other he's laughing his sick fucking ass off! He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? your choise.


I'm here, on the ground, with my nose in it since the whole damn thing began. Why? Because I worship man himself. And it's my time now. Our time.


Free will. It's a bitch. The only thing I am afraid of… (huh...)


What did you say..? What am I offering?

I'm offering bliss. Instant bliss. Bliss by remote control. Bliss on tap. that first line of cocaine. That walk into a strange girl's bedroom.


Freedom. Revolution! Viva la causa!


Don't be too hard on yourself. You're coming out, guns blazing.




NOTE: impressed by a movie!

No comments:

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN