Friday, February 1, 2008

Escaping from a day like this!

I am wake this morning, earlier than usual, is one of those moment when I hardly try to get up of my bad, all messy from my last night dreams, Ready to hit the road. Everything is so clear and pure right in front of my eyes, and yet so confused about it.

Here I am try to find my cigarettes, half ready for a new day, and yet lazy for a new adventure. Before the truth goes back to hiding, I look at my self in the mirror, try to decide, what is worth deciding, probably to work on finding, something more than this doubts in my head. It takes so much out of me, to pretend I know all this.

So, I leave my house, no reason, no one to see, just my "coat" and I. I don't know sometime is really nice to go out just with your self. No disturbance. It's cold outside and man it feels good to be worm. So, I ask my self: - "tell me now, tell me how to make a mess?". Maybe, I need to see a day like this, to live behind half of my life. Don't you see I'm breaking down? Lately, somehow I don't feel right. This is just half of my life. Is there really no escape, no escape from time?

I keep try to understand, this thing and no-thing my fellow friends; I guess I let you know when I get rid of it. I don't mind a few mysteries, they can stay, and that is fine by me. But you are another mystery that I am missing. It takes too much out of me to pretend I know.

Make me, compose me, discover me, surf me. I want to see a day like this, send me from this half of my life. Lets you and I escape, try to escape from this era. We can come back again anytime. Just one moment will be enough. Lets go through the undiscovered place, bee nuts and never worried for anything. Platonic thought always make me hit the ground. It hurts, it's bloody, but at list that is where I get up again and see where I am. I guess I want to escape from this shit-hole time, be another "Me", someone that I'd be interested about it. I'm tired of a day like this...


Make me!

No comments:

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN