Monday, March 31, 2008

Women are impossible to please…

My French teacher back home once told me that throughout my life women would confuse me. I never understood what my teacher was telling me until today.

In a relationship, men need someone who will be their friend, companion, and lover, but on the other hand, women have no clue of what they want from a relationship. Women are difficult to please, and I must add, they are IMPOSSIBLE.

"I like you. I love you. I want to marry you." - Women use these testimonies everyday to set up a clueless ending to a relationship. If I were to tell you all the reasons why women are impossible, I would be writing forever. I plan not to do that. I'll start by saying almost 10 years ago; a friend of mine was having problems in his relationship. His girlfriend ended their relationship for no apparent reason.

The only answer she could give my friend was that she felt things between them weren't the same. She concludes by saying it's not that serious. If you ask me, she has no clue what she wants. In relationships, it's just like a woman to leave a man clueless. The man is expected to know what she is thinking at all times.

Just when men think they have an idea of what their woman wants and presents them with more love than they can handle, whether the love he gives her is a special kiss or gift, she'll turn it down of course and begin to cry. When things are not going the way women expect them to, they began to cry. They'll dump you, and then begin to cry again like it's the man's fault.

Don't get me wrong, men have their faults, but that is the affect of women. Women are the number one reason many men "play" them. Because of women, men now find it necessary to have several women instead of one in their road of becoming a real man and marry one of them. If one is being difficult to handle, then there are others to "play" with.

Women criticize men for doing this, but if only they knew it is their doing that causes a man to break down, become single, and mess around. Men are tired of trying to satisfy women who are in need of "more" in a relationship, so they seek those women who do not mind a little less love from men. The answer is simple. Women are being used because they are difficult to handle.

Time ago I was in a relationship where everything was nearly perfect. I have spoiled this girl, and she made me look like a fool. Her actions were what made me think back to what my French teacher told me. She commented on how confusing women would be, but she mentions nothing of how impossible women were. My French teacher was a woman too. So, think abut it. I'm figuring she didn't want to mention it because she was one as well.

The type of women that bother me the most is the type in marriage relationships. The man is in charge of the household meaning pressure and stress is already pounding on his back, but here comes the woman not to lend a hand, but to pound on his back as well. "Where are you going? Where have you been all day? Why didn't get me this like I ask? It only cost nine hundred and fifty dollars." The questions are continuous.

There are comments that follow these questions such as, "Honey, guess what. Our two month anniversary is next month." To men this is funny to hear because Valentine's Day and his birthday are a month later, but she says this anyway. But as a male I do not see a problem.

As long as SHE's happy, everything is okay.

After reading this blog so far, most women may ask me to ask their men whether they are difficult to please. To tell the truth, no man in their right mind would say their woman is impossible. These men would be too scared of what their woman would say, too scared to hear more complaining from their woman. Deep inside, they're anxious to tell someone like me the truth; the fact that their woman is difficult to handle.

Men need to find a way to end...

Impossible is the best word that describes women. The only reason for this is that God planned it that way to test men’s patience. I know I may have over told the truth a little in this blog, but it SIMPLY describes the fact of how unpleasing woman are. I consider this subject very broad because I have yet to discuss with whoever have a question or opinion about this blog.

Feel free to comment this.


2 comments:

Christina Zottnick said...

Wow!
Sounds really bitter..
It seems you have had one (or more) traumatic experiences in your love life.
But don't you think it is a bit radical to generalize this way?
I mean, I am a woman, too, and I believe in fairness and balance - in love relationships and in friendship.

;) Tinytoon
http://lovesurvivor.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree any more with the title of your post! Women are just soooo... complex!
Married dating site for those looking for a married affair, or in a relationship,
and looking for a marital affair or married dating.
www.marriedaffair.co.uk

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN