Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm not concerned with what you look like.

I want to know how you look at life, and if you look for the good in people. How do you want other people to see you? What do you see that you can do so that others may see you as you wish they would? These are your "looks" that I care most about.

I'm not concerned with how much money you have.

I want to know if you are rich in less material matters, for that speaks of your character. Do you see the beauty in each day? Do you treasure your friendships and family? Are you thankful for what you have? Or do you ignore the beauty around you and take life and them.

I'm not concerned with your shortcomings.

I want to know if you try and you fail, whether you know that failing at any THING doesn't make YOU a failure. I want to know if you fail time and time again, can you still look at a sunset and realize the beauty of it, or see the innocence and trust in the eyes of a child, or be grateful that each day is a new beginning? I want to know if you fail today, will begin a new tomorrow with as much faith, resolve, and passion as the day before?

Live with purpose and intent. Create a living masterpiece. After all, it's your LIFE.

Take charge of it!

1 comment:

bonoriau said...

thousand miles start from the first mile

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN