Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The forced, awkward intimate situation that people like to call it DATING

I apologize to you if I don’t seem real eager to jump into forced, awkward intimate situation that people like to call it DATING.

I don’t like the feeling. You are sitting there, you’re wondering:

-Do I have food on my face?
-Am I talking too much?
-Are they talking enough?
-Am I interested? Im not really interested.
-Should I be play like I’m interested? but I’m not that interested, but I think she might be interested, but do I want to be interested, but now she’s not interested. So now all of a sudden I’m.., I’m starting to get interested.
-And when am I supposed to kiss her?
-Do I have to wait for the door? Cause then its awkward, its like well good night than
-Do you do like the ass-out kind of hug? Where you are like.., you hug each other like you have to, and the ass sticks out because you’re trying not to get too close. Or do you go right in and just kiss ‘em on the lip or don’t kiss ‘em at all?

Its very difficult trying to read the situation and all the while you’re just really wondering, are we going to get hopped enough to make some bad decisions?" And perhaps play a little game called Just the tip just for a second, just to see how it feels, or ouch, ouch, you’re on my hair.

Okay..

Hey girls, great attention by the way, proud of you.

No comments:

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN