Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The way women and men approach clothes in a store

Women approach clothes from a different angle altogether. The other day I was watching women in a department store looking at clothes, and I noticed women don't try on the clothes, they get behind the clothes. They take a dress off the rack and they hold it up against themselves. They can tell something from this. They stick one leg way out and kind of lean back. I guess they need to know, "If someday I'm one-legged at a forty-five-degree angle, what am I going to wear?"

You never see a man do that. You never see a guy take a suit off the rack, put his head behind the collar, and go, "What do you think about this suit? I think I'll get it. Put some shoes by the bottom of the pants, I want to make sure. Now what if I'm walking? Move the shoes, move the shoes, move the shoes."

Hahahahaaa..

2 comments:

Mother Theresa said...

Lol! That is true, isn't it? Good observation. :)

Dr. Zhivago said...

yes it it indeed!

FOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN